Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Pronoun Conversation with Video

Agus :Hi Guys, What Happened ?



Jay and heru :Nothing we just. . . .
Agus :Come on stop it
Jay :Okay okay what’s up  ?
Agus :I just want to see iqbal and suddenly I se you two fighting
Heru :Sorry but he took my cookies
Jay :What ? you first took my cookies last year
Agus :Come on man it has been last year
Jay :It’s just same like now
Heru :Okay sorry for took your cookies
Jay :No you must pay right now
Agus :Come on man don’t be childish but any one of you has seeIqbal ?
Heru: No, I don’t see him since yesterday
Jay :Sorry me too
Agus :Waalikumsalam ah at least Hi iqbal Where are you ?
Iqbal : Yo I’m home right now, oh yeah I want to tell you something about yesterday that Anna has said about yourself it’s so silly but she said those rats is so ugly, its mean you buddy sorry I don’t mean it but you know it ?
Agus : Them ?? I think I don’t know.
Iqbal : So why we meet ? atheru’s house right ?
Agus : I want to ask you something, by the way can you bring your cookies herefor heru and jay ? they have been fighting each other all day
Iqbal : Sure but now I will take a bath right now and after I take a bath I will rush into heru’s house right so see you later
Agus : Okay Walaikumsalam. Stop it Guys 

Leave a comment :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment