Friday, September 12, 2014

Self Introducing




Hello My friends. Good day everyone.  I would like to introduce my self. My name is Agus Tri Prastyo. OK, you can call me Prastyo. I am from Jombang. I was born in Jombang, August 19 1995, so until now I'm 19 years old. I was graduated from SHS 2 Jombang. Now I study at Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya (PENS), Game Technology.

My mother is a housewife, her name is Saropah and my dad is a farmer, her name is Welly Sugianto. I was the youngest of three brothers. I have two brother, my first brother name is Wulyo Eko. He was married with two children. And my second brother name is Dwi hartato. He was married too with one child. Right now I stay at my uncle's house near my college and I haven't a pet but I love a cat.

I have mysterious personality. I'm very friendly, but sometimes I am uncommunicative if I meet new people. Sometimes I become annoying person and selfish. My life is full of mysterious story. 
I like yoghurt, cereal bar and fruit, but my favourite food is fried egg. 

My Hobby is eSport especially in Dota 2. I'm a captain in my team. My team's name is "Eagles Eyes" ussually called EL`ES, you can find it in dota 2 game at pro team list panel. I love art of combination strategy. 

I have a special dream. I want to be a great industrialist of Technology. So from now I spend my free time for internet surfing to get information about technology espesialy for basis java application.

I hope we can be a good friend. Thank you very much.


20 comments:

Nice to meet you, buddy !
Nice post, but, there are some errors.
Paragraph 3, first sentence. The correct word is "special" not "spesial".

Okay, keep going. See ya !

Nice interest at java application! Keep it!

That's great my friend. but i have some disagreement in your post.

1) First paragraph, line two, in "Ok you can call Prasetyo" sentence. i think it's better if you add word "me". so it will be "OK, you can call me ....".

2) In first paragraph line three. Are you sure using verb two for word "stayed" in there?? o.O

3) Second paragraph, line one in "espesialy" word. I think that's wrong.

4) Second paragraph, line three in "spesial" word, i think you write it in wrong spell.

well i think that's enough, and io'm sorry if i'm wrong in this comment, because i'm a newbie in english too.

Hi Agus! I think you can explain about it more, but it's still look good and maybe I don't make some corrections again because Anshori have made some corrections already, thank you^^

Nice post brother, i hope i can know you more. :)

maybe you can change "stayed" with "stay" because you still live there right ? (line3) Thanks

hi prastyo ! maybe the word "i dont have a pet" can you change to "i haven't a pet"..
by the way, from your post it means that you are an expert in strategy, right ?.. haha.. thank's..

hahah, i live at my uncle house too

lol... nice thanks friend. you all best.
I hope we can be a good friend.
thanks.

WOW, you are a captain ??
have you fight with Captain America ?
lol.

so you are very interested with java?
ok, maybe you can teach me some time

i'm attending and comment in your blog, so i will wait you for coming and comment in my blog :v..wkwkwkwk

pro dota you said. let my team go against your team

you can give information about java ? and we same like favorite football club my friend :D

next time, maybe we can playing football together

Sorry my friend, My blog was wrong. I cant replay you one by one.
Let it go.
sorry.

you have a nice blog... and nice post too...

Post a Comment