Thursday, September 18, 2014

Introduction Others Draft

Simply speaking
Linuw meets Saras, his old friend, and her new friend in the street.
Saras: Linuw, thiss is my friend, Rina.
Linuw: How do you do Rina?
Rina: How do you do, Linuw?
Linuw: I'm very happy to meet you.
Rina: The pleasure is mine.
Linuw: Have you been in Surabaya long?
Saras: She just arived here.
Rina: Yeah, I just arrived two days ago.
Linuw: Where do you come from?
Rina: I come from Mojokerto.
Linuw: Where are you staying now?
Rina: At 19 Ngagel street.
Linuw: Whose house it is?
Rina: it's my family house.
Linuw: How do you like Surabaya?
Rina: it's a nice place.
Linuw: How long are you going stay here?
Rina: About a month.
Linuw: Have you ever been to Kenjeran?
Rina: Yes, I ever. But I'd like to go there again.
Linuw: have you ever been to zoological garden?
Rina: No, I never. But I'd like to go there.
Linuw: yes you should go there sometimes.
Rina: How can I get there?
Linuw: You can take city bus or taxi.
Rina: Will you accompany me when you have a time?
Linuw: With pleasure.
Rina: Will you accompany me too, Saras?
Saras: Sure, I will.

Rina: Thank you guys. 

4 comments:

nice story, but i think the ending is too weird or i just don't get it. Is she just walk away in the middle of conversation ? o.O

I think the convertation is to short

i think the end of the story is less proper.. maybe you can revition that.. thank's.. :)

i agree with iqbal, i hope you can make you conversation look more interesting... i'm waiting your comic version

Post a Comment